Sunday 7 December 2014

Review: Garnier Ultimate Blends The Silky 7-in-1 dry shampoo

0



This has left me with a =/ face. At first I was like it smells amazing, and when I sprayed it on it didn't leave any white marks which was a huge plus!

However, it didn't seem to do anything for me other than make my hair smell nicer. Honestly I got no volume from it like I do from batiste which I like and it left my hair greasy! This could just be me not getting along with the ingredients, I don't know but after trailing it for the last two weeks I'm just not happy. I gave it one last shot yesterday and it completely failed me again, and I was out of my alternative so I was left with lank looking hair at work... So I will definitely be returning to the trusty batiste, perhaps I'll try there one for brunette hair! Maybe that will cure the slightly grey appearance :)

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment